Ryan Whitcomb, MS, RD, CLT
"We are all biochemically different and therefore, we each require a different way of eating."
I treat the whole person.
Ryan Whitcomb is a registered dietitian/nutritionist who uses an integrative and functional medicine approach towards optimizing health. His primary specialty is treating those who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, a chronic digestive disorder characterized by abdominal pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea and/or constipation.
Integrative and Functional Medicine uses a “whole-person” approach to treating disease. It takes into account your entire lifestyle, not just your diet, while trying to understand the root cause of disease rather than attempt to minimize the symptoms. By determining the source(s) of imbalance, an intervention is then established to correct the underlying issues.
I only work with motivated individuals.
That said, I don’t work with everyone. If you are unable or refuse to make dietary and lifestyle changes, then my services are not for you. If you’d rather “live with it” because it’s easier, my services are also not for you.
I provide nutritional counseling to clients from around the United States and abroad. Sessions are conducted either by phone or online (video), depending on your preference.
Watch the video below to learn more about what Integrative and Functional Dietitians do...and how we can help you transform your life!
To learn more about my services, click here.
- BS Communications, Ithaca College Ithaca, NY
- Didactic Program in Dietetics, Queens College Flushing, NY
- Dietetic Internship, Baylor University Medical Center Dallas, TX
- MS Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- New York State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Long Island Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- International Affiliate of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Dietetic Practice Groups
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (Volunteer Chair 2015-2017)
The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. GUT RXN Nutrition, LLC takes no responsibility for consequences from any treatment, procedure, dietary modification, exercise, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained on this website.