Ryan Whitcomb, RD, CLT
"We are all biochemically different and therefore, we each require a different way of eating."
I treat the whole person.
I am a registered dietitian/nutritionist who uses an integrative and functional medicine approach towards optimizing your health.
Integrative and Functional Medicine uses a “whole-person” approach to treating disease. I take into account your entire lifestyle, not just your diet, while trying to understand the origin of your condition rather than minimizing symptoms. By determining the source of imbalance, an intervention can be established to correct the underlying disorder.
I only work with motivated individuals.
If you’re committed to getting better and determined to turn your life around, contact me today.
That said, I don’t work with everyone. If you are unable or refuse to make dietary and lifestyle changes, then my services are not for you. If you’d rather “live with it” because it’s easier, my services are also not for you.
Don’t get me wrong, this takes work and only those who are willing to put in the time will reap the rewards. There is no cutting corners.
The finer details.
I provide nutritional counseling to clients from around the United States and abroad. Sessions are conducted either by phone or online (video), depending on your preference.
Watch the video below to learn more about what Integrative and Functional Dietitians do...and how we can help you transform your life!
To learn more about my services, click here.
- BS Communications, Ithaca College Ithaca, NY
- Didactic Program in Dietetics, Queens College Flushing, NY
- Dietetic Internship, Baylor University Medical Center Dallas, TX
- MS Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States (expected Dec 2017) Portland, OR
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- New York State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Long Island Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Overseas Dietetic Association
Dietetic Practice Groups
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (Volunteer Chair 2015-2017)
The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. GUT RXN Nutrition, LLC takes no responsibility for consequences from any treatment, procedure, dietary modification, exercise, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained on this website.